Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robbed at the Market....Almost

Today I had a great day at the American Clothing Market. It happens ever Wednesday during the whole day. They sell all the unsellable stuff from Goodwill, Kohl's and other department stores. I went with Janice and we shopped 'till we dropped. We both brought a backpack and filled it up completely. And yes I found a Genuine Burberrry Cosmetic bag. The cost....$1.25. Seriously awesome. They don't know what that is here so they sold it super cheap because of the size. :D Anyways when we were shopping I had put my phone in my pocket because I had been texting some friends and a guy tried to steal it from me. I felt his hand go into my pocket and everything. I turned around he didn't even have time to put it away. I grabbed his hand and struggled with him for a moment. Then I got it out of his hand. He walked away nonchalantly, like nothing happened. I was more surprised by his lack of fear then his brazen try at stealing something. He was the worst pick pocket ever. I scratched his hands so bad I bent my nails back, now they hurt. What is worse the ladies selling around us saw him watching us and trying to find something to steal and said nothing until after. Some help they were. Well that was my thrilling event for the day. I am happy with my deals I got and the beautiful clothing. :)

1 comment:

  1. LLOL go steph u got him good. he probably saw your little dimples and big smile then bam! lol u got that phone back.
    I like your blog i hope u read mine too :)
    by the way how can u get me one of those purses???? lol

    ReplyDelete