Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Invitation Work

Finally after a week of having a cold, I (Stephanie) was able to go in service today. I was feeling so down not being able to go. Had a good day today. Lots of people said they would come, some even shook our hands and thanked us. What a far cry from what I am use too. We did have a few turn us down, but the others made us feel so good.

Found a lady who sold turkeys. She wanted us to buy one. At least we know where to go get one if we want one. The only problem is that they were still alive. I might have to get some help with that if I get one. :(


So I bought a Jasmine the other day. Well about 2 weeks ago now. And it is actually surviving. I have not killed it yet. Anyone who know me, knows I kill every plant I come in contact with. I can kill Bamboo. So I am so excited that this is a new bloom on my Jasmine. I just hope it can survive Justin taking care of it while I am in Germany. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment