Friday, April 22, 2011

Another Day in the Campo

Another long day is service today. We worked some country territory again this week. Had an amazing time. I worked with two young sisters. So sweet. They held my hand and the younger kept burying her head into my stomach and I would brush her hair. It was so sweet. I thank Jehovah so much for letting the ones here treat us like their family. It makes it easier. She would even hold Justin's hand. For a moment we felt what it was like to have a child. Anyways...had a great day. The girls loved taking photos with my camera, it amazes them. Here are some photos I caught today in service.

 A Mantis we found in service. Br. Roca so kindly modeled for me.

 A house made out of plastic bottles filled with sand. Needless to say it was not complete.

 Grape leaves dying. Grape season is over here. 
 Daria with a horse we found walking in the vineyard.

Vineyards in the Fall.

 Jaclyn was my service partner with her little sister, Daria, below today also.

 Daria in the back of the truck as we were driving to the new territory.

 Our group driving to a remote area of territory. I (Steph) found a great call. Wish we did this territory more she was so nice. (Side Note: When you pay a toll to come out here they ask you to put your seat belts on, but don't care if you have 10 people in the back of your truck. LOL

 Justin playing with Daria. All day long they were hitting each other with this sticker plant.

Yolanda and her girls (Jaclyn and Daria)walking home. We drove them as far as possible, but the truck would not go further. They walk sooooo far every meeting and service. A sister with her 3 girls. They are usually the earliest at each meeting and service. What a great example for us.

2 comments:

  1. Great, great pics! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean when the congregation treats you like family. Besides the territory, that is the best part. Candace

    ReplyDelete