Monday, January 9, 2012

Some Days...

Some days you just do not feel like going out in service. Especially on your Monday rest day. But I had promised Enriqueta that I would come and study with her. I am so glad I went. When I walked up to the house this afternoon I looked through the fence. I saw Enriqueta studying with her older sister. She had her read two paragraphs from the Great Teacher book, like we do, and would ask questions. I can not believe that she has started a study with someone. I do not know if they knew I saw them. I am always trying to encourage her to talk to others about Jehovah and his qualities. When I got to the table I saw that they are 4 chapters ahead of us. I guess they have been studying a lot together. After she told me her sister likes to read the books and magazines too. I told her to let her know she is welcome to study with us. Then she asked for the newest magazines and a Bible Teach book. She was happy to know we would study the Bible Teach book next together.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie,

    I have those days too. But its funny how those are the days the most amazing calls are made, and the best bible studies are started. It's as if Jehovah is saying " I really appreciate your efforts in doing my will ". Another heartwarming experience. Please keep them coming! Thanks for the email by the way, I will be emailing you back soon. I'm sure you both are overwhelmed with emails!

    Your Christian Sister,

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tasha, just when you feel like you need a day for yourself, when you go to help your Bible student they encourage you so much more. I feel that way in dirty ol Columbus. I cannot begin to imagine how it feels in the land that you are preaching in! Continually think about you both! Keep pushing on! - xoxoxo Danielle Bell

    ReplyDelete