Sunday, January 8, 2012

Preaching in Territorio Aislado

So today we walked to a far out area to preach. It was really, really far. We walked for 3 hours in the scorching sun. Then Justin and I went and did Bible Studies out in the same area for another 2 hours. I do not believe I have ever been more tired then after that. But you do have a certain amount of satisfaction from doing something like that. Thankfully we have a wonderful visitor Sabina and her daughters with us and they are cooking saice for us. It is one of my favorite dishes and I really appreciate it so much. So now to rest and recuperate, so that we can go out this afternoon.

Our small group preaching today.

I really don't know what kind of faces we were making for this pic. :/

We walked all that curvy, high, rocky road after 4 hours in service. Where is a Dunkin Donuts when you need one.



No comments:

Post a Comment