Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trip to Germany

So as many of you know, I was in Germany and the States this past month. I was able to visit my family, buy what I needed for Bolivia and have a great time with my mom in Germany. Here are a few of the 1000 plus pictures I have.
Where we stayed in Amberg, Germany. The pink house the bottom floor.

City Hall in Amberg, Germany.

Market Plaza in Amberg, Germany.

The Church in the middle of Amberg, Germany.

We stayed on the left side for 3 days at the beginning of our trip.

On a hike I found this snail.
Waiting for the train.

Some flowers in Regensburg, Germany.
 

Ancient Roman Ruins in Regensburg, Germany.
David and Goliath painted on a building.

Where we ate lunch at in Regensburg, Germany.
Drinking a beer in Regensburg, Germany.
Waiting for a train with my grandfather.
A 17 mile round-trip hike we went on. This was the easy part.
The beer garden we hiked to.

My grandfather loving his lunch.
 
 
A palace in Wurzburg, Germany.
 

Passau, Germany where my mother was born.
Mom and her brother, Gunther.
Eating out on the top of the hill in Amberg, Germany.
Gunther, my grandmother and mom.
My Dad playing with the dogs.
My nephews Matthew and Jacob being silly during lunch at the convention.

Crystal and I.

 Had a wonderful trip. But I am glad to be home. Missed Bolivia and Justin so much.

1 comment:

  1. Small world! Reading Shelina's blog she posted a link to yours. Scrolling down and see a picture of Crystal Cook! I know her. She lives in my town. Her mother and my sister attend the same congregation. WOW! Where's my manners? (clearing throat-smiling) "Hi." Enjoy your stay in Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete