Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sometimes You Have to Look the Other Way...

That is exactly what I had to do to enter my house about 2 months ago. I forgot I had these pictures of a giant spider that was sitting outside our door to the house a week before my trip. I had to look the other way and run inside. I was so scared it would come in. Come to find out it was a baby Tarantula. Just a baby... and it was the size of my hand. We have not seen it the past two months so far so good. I heard you spray them with hairspray and they freeze up then you can kill them or throw them somewhere. I think I would need a shotgun to shoot an adult one. I have never seen one in the wild before. All I could think was run and do not provoke it or it will chase me. LOL Well sometimes you have to deal with things like this, but they are so few and far between that they make great stories. :) Oh and Justin took the photos because I was inside trying to fill in the cracks so it could not enter. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment