Friday, June 24, 2011

Service with Our Chica

So this afternoon no one showed up, except for this young sister about 9 years old in our hall. Yesterday and today she accompanied us in service. She is really been enjoying it and loves riding on the moped with us. We stick her between us. We must be a sight. A Bible Study's daughter asked me if she was my daughter. I laughed a little because Darian is so dark and I am so white. She is the sweetest little girl and she likes to hold our hands while preaching. We enjoy her company and believe she will turn out to be quite the little preacher.
This is where Darian lives. It is very hard to drive the moped to her house. But we did it. She walks with her 2 sisters and mother to all the meetings and service. And is always on time.

Justin, Darian and I

Justin's study's dog had 9 puppies 2 weeks ago. They were sooooo sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment