Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Pig Fun!

Recently we posted about a part of our territory that is just full of pigs. We were working close to that area again this past weekend as we heard pigs squealing at the top of their lungs. Here that could mean anything, the first thought that popped into Steph's mind was "oh my their cutting off their heads" and I concurred. After we realized what they were doing however, I decided it was safe to turn on the video. This was after the pigs calmed down a bit but you can see the wife and son helping the father collect the pigs in order to vaccinate them. These are the things that happen everywhere, just in Bolivia you get to see them first hand :) Enjoy!

P.S. My Spanish sounds super gringo and I'm sure I made some errors. I did get to leave him the latest magazines after he injects one of the pigs though. hehe

Vaccinating Pigs / La vacunaciĆ³n de los cerdos from Justin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment