Friday, March 25, 2011

Bible Studies

Today I took my new camera with me on one of Justin's Bible Studies. It is always important to ask here if you can take a picture of someone because the older generation can sometimes be supersticious, thinking a camera can steal there souls. So I asked Justin's study, Eustackio, if I could take a picture of him and his granddaughter. He said that was fine and asked to have a copy of the pictures. I thought the pictures came out very nice.
After that study we walked out to my two studies in the country. It was a long walk about 30 minutes in the hottest weather we have had all year. We had to stop half way a pick up a refreshing Coca-Cola. MMmmmm!This was our entertainment while we rested. He was entralled by us and stood at the tienda's gate watching us. He thought it was funny me taking all these pictures.
Here is a picture I took of "Martin" today after I had my study with Amparo. He was very interested in my camera and at one point grabbed it to lick it. LOL
The view from my study Glady's house. Amazing huh. Looks like snow on the mountains, but really it is the clouds. Looks like that everyday.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love these pics! Your camera takes really nice ones! My *favorite* one is the 2nd, with them looking at the book together. Looks like it belongs in a magazine. :)

    ReplyDelete