Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Day of Pioneering Together

Well that about sums it up. LOL Today was awesome. We woke up at 6am and got ready to do some early morning service at 7am. It was so nice to have the support of our friend Denielle who is pioneering also. We had a really good morning. Justin got a Bible study at his very first door he did today. That made me a little jealous because he is so awesome at Spanish. Well you know me. If someone else does it so do I. At the very next door I got a Bible study. :) Jehovah was so blessing us today. Denielle was doing so good this morning also, talking to all the Spanish people we met at gas stations. So this is the very first day of how the rest of our life will be. :) We had to take pictures so I am posting a few.

Click here to view these pictures larger

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited for you steph. I hope one day i can travel like that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyssa. If you are able to we would love to have you come and visit us. We always have a room ready for friends. :)

    ReplyDelete