Monday, December 30, 2013

Uplifting Letters

This past week I (Stephanie) received 2 letters from Bolivia. The first was from a Sister and her 3 daughters. You may have remembered us talking about Yolanda, Jaclyn, Daria and Anna. She was the sister who lived very far out from town and walked 30 minutes to get to the nearest bus stop, then another 30 minute ride to the Kingdom Hall. It was such a nice letter about how they are doing well and how they wish we could visit them. It made me quite sad. But it is so good to hear they are doing well. Then the second letter (the first photo) was sent by a Bible Student I use to study with Maria Elena. I found her in the door to door ministry and would study outside in the sun under my umbrella. She lived even farther then Yolanda. She wrote to me that she recently got baptized on Sept. 7th. She now is an auxillary pioneer and has 8 Bible Studies of her own. Her daughter Isabella loves the meetings and wants to become a pioneer. Also her husband is now studying as well. It is so amazing to see what comes of your Bible studies when you leave. It was the most perfect letter. She also sent me two pairs of earrings she and her sister made. I was so happy to receive them. 
 
Earrings and letter from Maria Elena.

Maria Elena and Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment