Sunday, September 25, 2011

Great Day!

This morning we went to the meeting as usual. Greeted a family of five at the hall. Later on Justin asked them if they were studying with someone and they said no. So he asked if they would like to, and they said yes. During the meeting I sat with them and helped them to find the scriptures and with their 3 young boys. They are the most sweetest family I think I have ever met. So later on today at 4pm we went to their house to study, because Sunday was the only day they are all at home. Had a great study. They had a really old Bible Teach book and we asked them where they got it from. They have had it for 5 years. They got it when they lived in Santa Cruz and no one has ever studied with them. They are so enthusiastic and ready to learn, even their little ones. At the end, I gave them the Bible Stories Book to read to their children before bed. The father said he had that when he was a kid, but it was the big yellow one. We asked if his family were witnesses and he said no, but his grandmother had it and use to read it to them. Jehovah always finds a way to find the ones who love him. Afterwards I had a study with a young girl about 9 years old, Alena. She is amazing. So eager to learn and really does listen to my questions and when she doesn't understand something she will make sure I explain it to her. So even though I can barely keep my eyes open right now, I am bursting with happiness. Jehovah is so kind to let us teach others about Him from the Bible.
Studying with Alena

1 comment: