Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Newsletter Time

So finally I got to send out my monthly newsletter. It was not the most exciting. Hopefully this next month is a lot more exciting. Tomorrow is the last day of the service year. Justin's 1 year of pioneering will be complete and it will be my 3rd. I can not believe how fast it all went. If anyone is interested in the newsletter email me your email. It has a little bit more info and kinda sums up our month.

On a side note:The other day I decided to change my hair color to blonde. It kinda came out blonde, but I think it is more gold-like. I really like it and it allows me to go blonde slowly. Next time maybe blonder. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love ur hair! I got blonde highlights and I think it's the best thing I ever did with my hair. Blondes have more fun!

    ReplyDelete