Saturday, August 20, 2011

Finally Home!!

Had a 5 week vacation in the U.S. It was so nice and we had the chance to see many of our friends. At the end we really started missing Bolivia. We are glad to be home with our little kitty. When we arrived in Tarija not all of our luggage arrived. The airline did not send all 3 bags just 2. So my bag with all my clothing is still sitting in Santa Cruz. 3 times they said it would be on another plane, but still has not come. We really hope it does soon or I have to go clothes shopping again. Wait should I be sad or glad. LOL I hope we get it because it has a lot of spices, games, and gifts for ones in it. Hopefully tomorrow.

Since I have been home I have been on a cooking frenzy. I made my red sauce, chicken broth, beef broth, tacos, orange bundt cake, orange frosting, and whatever else I can. I missed cooking a lot. I think Justin is enjoying it. Well that is all for now. Just to wait for my clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment