Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Updates

Well everything has been going well so far. Today we have a guy and his wife coming by to look at our Honda Pilot for the second time. :) The yard sale this past Friday and Saturday went really well. We sold almost everything we need to sell, the rest of it we took to Goodwill. We also sold our bedroom set and the glass tables in our living room. Last week we had the inspector come to the house and check it out for us. That went super smooth. He found only 3 things wrong and they were all incredibly small things. So we are getting them fixed and hoping the sale of our house still goes through. Our realtor keeps telling us that they buyer can drop out at the last minute. But I am keeping my trust in Jehovah because he will make sure it goes smoothly if this is what He wants for us. I am super excited though. The other day Justin got an email from the brother with whom we are flying to Bolivia with in May. He said that Bethel requested that we stay with the Bethel family for a few nights so we can see where the need is the greatest. I was so excited when I heard that. We are so excited for our trip to spy out the land. I just keep praying that this is what Jehovah wants too. Thanks for all of the support we have been getting. Justin and I really appreciate every one's comments and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment